Saturday, April 30, 2011




Cheesecake right NOWWW for supper. o_O

I'm crazy tired from an entire day of house moving. I kept falling asleep at random intervals on furniture like the couch, tables and floor.. And getting rudely awaken by my mom unceremoniously shaking me awake, violently.

Dragged my tired ass out of the house to meet Jocey. We were intending to drop by the No Label store at Bugis for their shopping buffet event but we were too late. They had a brilliant concept though I can't figure out how they managed to make money or even cover their cost price with such a generous giveaway. Basically, a shopping buffet is an event where you purchase a carrier bag for a fixed price, and you can stuff as many clothing items / accessories into it as you can. It's a fucking good deal, considering that the carrier bags were going at just $35 and you could probably stuff up to 8 pieces of clothing items into it if you know how to fold them into teeny tiny little squares. And knowing Singaporeans.. The bags were probably stuffed to their bursting points.





Anyway, I realized that my entire outfit for the day cost less than $50. I am amazed at myself. I'm usually not cost-conscious AT ALL when it comes to my clothes but it just so happened my entire outfit was super budget today! Lolol. I'm such a smart shopper. ^_^

No comments: