Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Midnight Supper:





A little past midnight though - Didn't realize it was already 2am. You know there's a supposed 'healing period' for the body that goes on from 11pm to 1am, but you actually have to be asleep for that to work out? Yeah, I've been trying to target that for the past 2 months and failing miserably.

Anyway, a portion of makeup I regularly use:



Smashbox face primer that smooths out shallow lines and makes your makeup last for hours! MAC Gel Eyeliner, assortment of eyeshadows and lipstick, lipgloss from Victoria's Secret, TheFaceShop's BB Cream, Too Faced eye makeup primer (will hold your eye makeup in place!) and bronzing/highlighting powder. Been clearing my room out in preparation for moving at the end of this month, which I'm really quite sad about. I've grown accustomed to living in a single-storey house. You won't believe how convenient it is to walk to the kitchen and grab a snack at night. It's like, 8 steps away!? And now we're moving back to a mansionette and I'll have to traipse up and down the damned stairs each time I feel like grabbing cookies or a drink from the kitchen. On the upside it'll give me some form of exercise..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every tub must stand on its own bottom.

LOVE, SEX, MAGIC. said...

Clever indeed.