Monday, April 25, 2011

Here I am, awake at 3.30am once again and positively starving to death. I can see only 2 options that may take me out of the intense hunger that strikes me routinely:

Option A
Learn how to cook.

Clearly impossible, seeing how I once managed to fry one hashbrown; just one single hashbrown for 20 WHOLE MINUTES, with it winding up still uncooked in the end. Don't ask me how that happened. The answer to which eludes me to this very day.

Option B
Write letters to the government/ministry of food resource with suggestions for them to implement more 24hour food delivery services.

I really don't know if there is such an establishment as the Ministry Of Food Resource. Then again, I've always been sadly ill-informed on any subject matter other than Harry Potter, unicorns and goblins so my mental inadequacy doesn't bother me much.

I can, of course, venture into another possible option: Stock up the refrigerator with preserved and processed food items. But constantly surviving on a diet of cookies, cereal and bread does make you wanna rip your pillows in frustration after a while.

Oh well.

What I ate for dinner today:




BONCHON CRISPY CHICKEN!
I can't begin to explain how fabulous this is. Granted, it's oily and fatty enough to clog your arteries but I swear every bite is worth the potential heart burn. It's crispy, spicy, tangy, tingly, chewy and juicy. Like an explosion of flavour on your tongue.

The fries taste amazing on their own too, but I personally like drenching them in their signature thai sweet chilli sauce. Overall the entire meal may be a little salty so a refreshing beverage after which is necessary.

Food topics aside, a recent small haul:



Envelope clutch bag - Roomy enough to stuff all my junk.
Oversized double-breasted blazer coat in SALMON! Gorgeous.
Dolce & Gabbana pleated blouse - I've always loved Dolce.
Polaroid 600 film for antique polaroid cameras.
Eyelashes that look like spiders.
Makeup remover - This product is really good. It's some Japanese brand that can be found at Watsons. Oil-free so it doesn't clog your pores, yet removes your makeup effortlessly. I cannot stress how important it is to remove every scrap of makeup from your face before you sleep.
You don't wanna end up looking like this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola
Bravo, me parece esto el pensamiento magnГ­fico
SuperSonic

Anonymous said...

where did u buy ur polaroid films from?

Beat said...

online at swissarmyfries!