Saturday, April 2, 2011

Men's 2011 Fashion Week!

Okay so.. As promised, pictures from the Men’s Fashion Week!

I attended the set on local designers: Reckless Erica, Elohim, Evenodd and ATZU.

A perfect fusion of drape detailing, layers and military-esque touches in muted shades of monochrome, nude and safari were seen across all collections, creating the perfect eye-catching combinations that can still be suitable for daily wear. And I fell in love with the most perfect pair of leather/latex accented pants. I especially loved how everything seemed unisex – I would gladly pick some pieces off the racks for my own wardrobe!

Also, the amount of unadulterated hotness (I saw Utt and Julian Hee!) condensed in an auditorium was the perfect icing on my cake. The fangirl inside me screams in delight.

Okay, on to peektures!



What I wore to the fashion show: Kisslocke dress, Dolce & Gabbana sheer blouse, Valentino briefcase bag, shoes from korea.


On Vic: Reckless Erica draped dress, Zara clutch, Korean shoes.


















Didn't love the last collection as much as the rest. The shoulder details seemed a little OTT and flimsy.. Then again, I've never been one to appreciate far out futuristic designs in the world of fashion.

Okay, goodnight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your dolce+gabana blouse! wish you had closer pictures of it tho. did you spree for your shoes?

V said...

beat, other pictures of me? hahahaha SEND ME. xoxo.

LOVE, SEX, MAGIC. said...

ANONYMOUS: I got my shoes from melissa2ks.livejournal.com!

LOVE, SEX, MAGIC. said...

V: uploading the rest of the pictures on facebook naoz!!!

Anonymous said...

how about gmarket? do you think shoes from there are good in quality?

Anonymous said...

I used to spree from gmarket, but I think their shoes are kinda overpriced!

-BEAT