Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Freshly launched Online Store!
A tasteful mix of quality dresses fit for work, party and casual days out, along with outfits suitable for any occasion! Check out the range of outerwear and waisted paperbag shorts - My personal favourites in the collection. And with KitschKitsch, you know quality is always assured as fully refundable store credits are available if you find a problem with your purchase. Great customer service, I say!

Shop now!
www.kitsch-kitsch.com



Very determined to change my lifestyle and revert to normal sleeping hours. This nocturnal lifestyle has gone on for long enough. Though I do actually find working till 6am in the morning through the night strangely therapeutic and much more productive, my body never fails to remind me that humans aren't built to accommodate such sleeping patterns.

So I WILL wake up at 12pm tomorrow, even if it kills me. Wouldn't hurt to get some exercise in throughout the day too, and start eating healthier.

.....
........
...........

Okay, all that healthy living shit will start tomorrow. Today, I'll enjoy my last night (or morning, rather) photoshopping while watching Friends and waiting for my MacDelivery to arrive. They should engage me as an ambassador.. I eat so much of their food I'm surprised that I haven't turned into a giant hamburger yet. Though I probably have the same amount of fat and calories in my arteries..

Okay back to work! Launching the 51st Collection this Thursday. Check back!! ^_^

No comments: