Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So.. I’ve been on a money-spending rampage. Post breakup stress incites irrational extravagant money expenditure. It does make me feel a TEENY bit better, though. Now I fully understand why it’s called RETAIL THERAPY~



LOVE MOSCHINO PURSE!


How gorgeous is this bitch!? So red, so shiny, so bouncy. It can probably only fit my cellphone, eyeliner and perhaps AIR thus rendering it pretty much useless, but hey, irrational spending, remember? ^_^


Bebe Bustier Top


So cute. Will look great with jeans or waisted pants. I’m hoping it will fit me though.. I bought size 0 but I usually don’t trust sizing charts much! I’ve noticed from experience that only Topshop’s bustier and corset tops really hug and fit me properly. I think it’s the way they’re cut and because they’ve got the petite range.


Alexander Wang Cowl Back Top


I love the effortless construction of A.wang’s designs, and how he always uses the softest and purest fabrics to achieve both comfort and style in a single ensemble! I’m so excited for my loot to arrive.. This would look great with dark denim jeans and knee high boots.



Annnd, I've just received this in the mail. Coach Wristlet for Kisslocke's July Giveaway. Super pretty.. I love the colours! Just be the highest spender in the month of July to receive this Coach Pouch Wristlet! Retails for close to $200 SGD in stores.

I’m starting to feel a tad bit cranky from being kept awake for 2 whole hours last night by screaming kids / teenagers around the neighbourhood. Every time that I was teetering on the edge of semi-consciousness, some blasted screaming would jolt me wide awake. You have no idea how much I wanted to develop sudden martial arts / inner ‘qi’ skills and throw the large chopping knife in my kitchen at them, which would hit right smack in the middle of one of their foreheads. I only managed to fall asleep while visualizing the development of a shooting instrument – One that involves a strong back spring and trigger release along a long tunnel that will shoot arsenic-laced needles out at my targets. It’s not a gun; thus it will be technically legal.

Okay I’m off to finish watching PROJECT RUNWAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see you're staying positive. Keep it up babe, it will all be over soon,

Anonymous said...

Oh and I adore the alex wang top and moschino bag btw! Nice choice! How much did you spend?

Beat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beat said...

Thanks, love! I didn't really note down the exact price.. But if I recall correctly, the A.Wang top was approx $90 USD so it's about $120 SGD. The moschino bag was about $90 plus shipping!

Colby said...

Great that you're recovering. :)