Monday, June 27, 2011







He's 6 weeks old and sits on just half of my palm. He's so adorable when he twitches his nose and stuffs his cheeks full of food. Ahhh. I love him to death.

I've always thought that hamster fur would make the softest rugs and coats ever! And before you ~animal rights~ people pounce on me, I'm not serious.





Received a whole bunch of brushes and palettes from Coastal Scents! Having tried and used their brushes for over a year, I can say with confidence that they give MAC and Bobbi Brown a good run for their money. Coastal Scents brushes are crafted to near perfection, using finest pony and goat hair! There are also synthetic hair options for ~animal rights~ people.



My favourite brush - The mini kabuki!
It's really tiny, slightly bigger than my thumb maybe? Super cute! It's luxuriously soft - Kind of feels like a hamster's furry bum. HAHAHA.
If you look closely, you'll see how the hairs taper down to create a relatively pointed tip for precision application. The density and softness of the brush also allows seamless blending of colours which really is the most important element to creating a flawless and polished look.

They're really cheap too, approximately $5 USD per brush? That's like.. One-Third the price of MAC brushes. I've been mentally kicking myself for spending shitloads of money on MAC ever since I discovered Coastal Scents. Ahh well.

No comments: