Sunday, June 5, 2011



Being stuck at home has rendered me at such a high point of restlessness that it actually drove me to the old drawing board.




I find it extremely difficult to draw sexy modelly legs. I mean, look at these. Are the legs retarded or what?!




Some pieces from the Harry Halim and Poenza Schouler collection that caught my eye. Love the whole monochrome colour palettes combined with blood red lips. So minimalist and simple. ^_^

I can't wait to fully recover and be able to head out again. I've been confined to the house for 2, going 3 weeks already. As much as I enjoy watching soap dramas and shopping online, the lack of human interaction can get a little depressing at times. On the bright side, I'll be getting some visitors next week! All my trusty friends coming to bring some joy and put a break in my monotonous house arrest. Ahhh.

No comments: