Monday, August 13, 2012

iphone snaps

Ever since I acquired my iPhone I've been compulsively taking pictures with it at every opportune moment. There are literally (LITERALLY) a million photography apps out there.. CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

First up - an indulgent shot of myself just because.


This takes shamelessness to a whole new level.


Colourful polka dotted cigarette case! SO PRWETTY!


Ooh brunch at Dean & Deluca. Scrumptious.


Ooh brunch at Pique Nique. A little less scrumptious but passable.


Rebekah's pervertic expression.


Gorgeous dress! On a gorgeous girl.


OOTD: #Kisslocke #Peplum #Studs #Denim


Joce tying her hair in a braid under her chin, tudung-style~


600 calories in a single scoop of creamy, cold and smooth goodness. Baskin Robbins, you make me a very happy girly.


Healthy rabbit food for lunch.


MUMMY STRAWBERRY AND BABY STRAWBERRY, YOU ARE BOTH GOING INTO MY MOUTH!!!


Home-cooked hotdog and mushroom pasta. Chef is I.


*Damn, I'm Brendan. And I look good. Naturally. Minions, fetch me my beer.*


Mafia Boss.


Because one can never consume enough beer.


Smoked salmon prepared at home!


Oooh Sashimi. The sole purpose of your existence is to feed us all.


Crispy wonton skin with a cold sashimi, cucumber, garlic, onion and sweet mango tangy dip. AMAZEBALLS. At a location I don't know so sadly, you won't get to try this little bit of heaven.


Angelhair pasta in cream sauce and fresh king prawns at the same undisclosed location. I'm sorry for my ignorance.


Ooh giant succulent scallops with a side of sauteed mushrooms!!!


Dribbly mozarella mushroom pizza at The Merry Men. You haven't truly tried pizza till you've tried this. Do you remember watching the Ninja Turtles back when we were kids? Y'know how amazing their cartoonized drawings of the pizza they always eat looks? Yeah, this pizzas looks and tastes (I'm guessing) every bit as heavenly as the Ninja Turtles' pizzas. NO KIDDING YOU GOTS TO TRY IT.


Buffalow wings at The Merry Men! Very average. Don't bother trying.


Truffle fries at The Merry Men! Very good. Please try.


Daily eye makeup!


Cooked brunch at home, scrambled eggs turned out shitty. Looked and tasted terrifying. :(


Chillin' by the pool at Skypark, Marina Bay Sands!


The prettiest floral shorts I've ever laid eyes on. The colours are beautiful. Up for sale in Kisslocke's next collection! And comes in sizes S, M and L!


Another picture, cos it's THAT gorgeous.


This level of gorgeousness warrants another picture (with my face in it).


Cleaned my room. Domesticated goddess is I.


Pimple stickers in cute shapes!


Joce came over to visit me while at work. This is my uniform. I actually kinda like it. Kinda.


Rebekah, drunk out of her mind. Can you tell from her woozy eyes?


Some of my favourite boys.

No comments: