Tuesday, August 7, 2012

P.S Cafe!

Finally had the chance to try the much raved about truffle fries and general tasty goodness at P.S Cafe 2 months back!


OOTD! Multicoloured Supre Dress and Boxy Elektrik Blue Blazer



We went to the one at Palais Renaissance. Heard great reviews about the ambience and decor of that particular outlet but I wasn’t impressed.. I’ve seen much better architecture and interior design at other restaurants before. UNIMPRESSED!






The food, however, exceeded my expectations. Truffle fries were fried to a crisp with a notable truffle oil aftertaste and a generous drizzle of grated parmesan cheese. The portion was also huuuuuuuuge, and when I say huge, I mean HUGE. More than enough to serve 3 – 4 people, if accompanied by main courses.


Truffle fries!

Random dessert



*CHOMP*




I shared an order of King Prawn Aglio Olio with Michelle and it, too, came in a pretty large serving. Quite amazing. It wasn’t drenched in oil like most Aglio Olio styled pasta in other diners are, and the prawns were chewy, bouncy and fresh. Crispy shreds of garlic were also tossed all over the angel-hair pasta and these were delicious. I kept trying to scoop up chunks of crispy garlic and shovelling it in my mouth. My only qualm with the dish is probably its lack of spiciness. But then again, I’m a compulsive chilli-eater with a very high threshold for spicy food so my judgement may not be impartial.


Fishtail braids!

Smexy windswept hair


Our joined collection of Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories!

Acting cute

I am not an embarrassment



Went over to Mac Donald’s after to chill and talk about Important Things till 3am in the morning, while drinking their legendary Iced Lemon Tea which, I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING, tastes different from any other Lemon Tea on the market. Nothing comes close to Mac Dee’s lemon tea.

Yummmmmm.

No comments: