Saturday, April 14, 2012


















"I WILL SCRATCH YOUR FACE"


"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IZ DAT!?"


Mouth very big.

The day we went to catch John Carter at Lido, thanks to complimentary tickets from Fever Avenue. Naise naise. I do love free shit. Thank you, the team behind F.A!
Dress from Kisslocke!
Gorgeous shade of red, right? Mad love it.

Some excerpts of random conversations between my friends and I..

Me: Martin’s Chevrolet is damn tiny lor!
Charmant: At least it’s better than a Suzuki.
Joce: Yes, Suzuki Swift damn ah beng.
Me: Su-ZOUK-ki! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAA! Geddit geddit??!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Me: Sometimes I feel the need to explain my jokes when people don’t laugh at them within 5 seconds after they are told.
Joce and Charmant: *stony silence*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Charmant: I look like a baby prostitute today.
Michelle: Don’t worry, Beat will definitely be dressed as sluttily as you are.
Me: Guys, I’m wearing a lot of clothes today. I’m even wearing a scarf...
Charmant: Dammit. I was counting on you to out-skank me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Jackson: You damn mean to (inserts his ex girlfriend’s name here). Don’t be so hard on her la.
Me: No.. YOU were the one who was HARD on her. *giggle*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



While listening to the live version (with loud crowd cheering noises in the background) of Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon,

Charmant: You downloaded the live version of the song?
Me: I don’t know, I randomly downloaded one.
Charmant: You can hear the crowd cheering. It’s obviously the live version.
Me: Oh, I thought the crowd cheering was an effect.
Charmant and Marcus: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Me: What is this dubious brown substance on my noodles?
Mom: It’s the what.
Me: Come again?
Mom: It’s the what la.

Me: IT’S THE WHAT, EXACTLY? WHAT THE FUCK IS WHAT!? TALK PROPERLY!!!
Mom: DON’T BE RUDE AH! It’s soy sauce.
Me: WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST SAY SOY SAUCE!!!!?????????! -_______________-

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Joce: Living in Singapore is terrible cos we’re a communist country.
Me: THE FUCK, JOCE. WE ARE DEMOCRATIC.
Joce: But democracy is when people have to share everything equally what right? Singapore is not like that what.
Me: No, what you are describing is communism. Clearly you failed Social Studies back in Secondary School.
Joce (in an attempt to cover up her retardation): YA LA I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES WHAT! *sulks* *flicks hair*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Me: That boy is so cute. I wanna lock him in a giant cage and feed him peanuts every day.
Marcus: ..... There is something really wrong with you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Edmund: Are you going for AfroJack (some DJ fella that came down to Zouk) event?
Me: I don’t know who that is.
Edmund: You don’t know who AfroJack is!? Bitch, you need to get your life in order.


Can't believe I'm home on a Saturday night. Last night was mad. =( I am a horrible drunk!

2 comments:

jade said...

BEATRICE, YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN RED!

Beat said...

Why, thank you. (: