Monday, April 9, 2012




Ale so preetz!

IMBA COOKING #1


IMBA COOKING #2

IMBA COOKING #3



Look closely and you'll see little green grapes!







Soccer superstar!!

Guys attempting cheesy smiles.

And............. SUPERSTAR OF THE NIGHT!

Mad adorable, right?!

Easter dinner at Shiam’s!

Aunty Carol’s cooking blows my mind every single time. Imagine smooth rich textures mixed with spicy and tangy flavour explosions in your mouth. Really gets me going. Bliss!

And I stuck to my resolution of not partying, drinking or engaging in any indulgent activities this week cos it’s Holy Week. On a side note, I missed Easter Sunday mass cos I was late. To which, I blame the taxi driver for being incompetent, unreasonable and SLOW. But I recently prayed for tolerance and patience so I should not verbally execute people for no real reason.

In other news, I’ve cleaned half my room! It’s progress. Will post pictures of its sparkling clean state tomorrow.

And in other other news, I’ve downloaded the latest 2 episodes of Gossip Girl and shall commence watching.. NOW.

In other other other news, I recently found an ant nest in my desk with an army of tiny little CREEPY CRAWLIES ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE. It was god awful. I cannot understand why insects have to look so disgusting. I’m sure if they were aesthetically pleasing, like.. Pink, lavender and mint blue coloured with glitter and cute faces like hamsters, nobody would be rushing to massacre their entire family chain upon sight. But they just HAVE to be so unpleasant. Ugh.

I’m sorry if I just killed a couple of your brain cells with this vacuous rant. Shall stop now.

No comments: