Thursday, July 7, 2011



The stock shelf in my room holding only a small fraction (probably only 1/30) of Kisslocke’s stocks. You can imagine the amount of instocks we actually have.. It’s crazy!




I had the chance to try out 4 different colours from the China Glaze crack polish series. These are supposed to work exactly the way OPI’s shatter polish series does. Well, having tried both, I have to say that OPI’s formula produces a nicer finish – The cracks are more defined and geometrically shaped. China Glaze’s formula results in a more.. Streaky finish.



Also, only the Black Colour from China Glaze seems to produce aesthetically pleasing results. As you can see, the pink, blue and purple colours don’t crack well at all. They merely form a weak top coat over your inner nail colour which, in consequence, looks like your 3 year old niece clumsily painted your nails for you.

I feel the need to disclaim that these were painted in a quick and rather haphazard fashion, my nails don’t usually look so tragic.

Sigh.. I really should stay away from cold drinks / ice cream. I feel the onslaught of a cough coming back, thanks to my binge eating. :(

2 comments:

kelin said...

thanks for this review! I almost bought the china glaze shatter polishes. now I will buy opi!

Beat said...

Yes, buy OPI! Buy it online and not in stores. The price difference is substantial.