Friday, July 22, 2011



The FashionFray video is up and loaded!
Our model was Andrea, and I'm glad she won the competition overall. Just a little background info - Fashionfray.tv is a channel catered to reality tv episodes intertwined with the theme of fashion. In their debut episode, they collaborated with LoveBonito to showcase a 'makeover' challenge. It's pretty interesting so do check that out too if you've got nothing else to do (like me).

Anywayyyy, all the dresses featured in the FashionFray episode above can be found at KISSLOCKE in our latest collection. I love all the manufactured new arrivals. I got lots of compliments when I wore the Alexander Wang inspired dress in nude last week.. My favourite piece in this collection! :D

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Perhaps this is unrelated, but the "HUNTER" is kind of a huge turn off...

Beat said...

I KNOW RIGHT!?
He was cast to play the role of a.. Charming cassanova, if you will. :\