Saturday, February 4, 2012


Colourblock Top: Kisslocke
Waisted Pants: Zara
Cut-Out Boot Heels & Hermes Inspired Croc Bag: Knightingale (website under construction!)












This is how 2012 started off for me: Slow, unexpected and completely tantalizing - When I look back on the past month or so, I wonder how I managed to get through it all based on nothing but a breath of hope and a desperate attempt to keep faith.

Yet, faith has failed me this time. Or rather, this time, I am the perpetrator of destruction. No, you won't be able to understand what I'm saying. That is my whole intention. But I will understand when I look back on this space one day..

Hey you. Would you ever chance upon this virtual space? Would you perhaps know that my thoughts reside on you.. More often than not?

2 comments:

dawn lo said...

if someone means something to u, tell him. U dun want to regret keeping it to urself and losing him. its not worth it. all the best babe, u deserved to be happy!

Beat said...

I wish situations were that simple, simple enough for straight up honesty. Unfortunately.. That isn't the case. Thanks though. (: