Friday, February 10, 2012




8-Way Asymmetrical Convertible Dress : Kisslocke
This glorious piece is in production right now and will be available in the webstore in March! This is just one of the MANYYY ways to wear it.





My go-to choice of food any given day - SUSHIII!
Do you know Sashimi is full of omega-3 fat which is.. Uhh, good for you. For many reasons I’m not very sure of. Go google.



Random things in my bag - Miu Miu wallet, Benetint lip stain and a banged-up blackberry.
I’m lying. The wallet actually belongs to Alethea. Mine’s a scratched up Kate Spade that’s been through hell and back. I can’t seem to take care of my things.

It’s a friday night, and I’m home at.. 1.30 am. A part of me is lamenting the loss of my social life thanks to school on Saturdays (I know right, new level of torture) but I know better than to complain - I should be thankful for the chance to further my education.

Right now, I’m chomping on Super Rings (the cheesey orange coloured old-school snack that’s FUCKING CHEAP. I’m talking $1 for one whole big packet) while watching Happily Divorced on Funshion. The storyline of this TV show goes as such - Woman is married to man for 18 years. One fine day, man ‘comes out of the closet’ and announces to woman that he is *gasp* homosexual. They get a divorce but continue living together as best friends, happily.

It’s mad entertaining, albeit a little disturbing. This is admittedly a pretty tragic situation to find yourself in, in real life, but then again.. I’d rather discover that my husband’s gay than to have him cheat on me with a whore. I know how weird that sounds but you see, if he turns out to be homosexual, it’ll somehow hurt less than having him KNOWINGLY break the vow of marriage by choice with a hoe. Geddit geddit?! And and and, we could continue living together too and have shopping trips and manicures and spas and massages.

I don’t know why I’m even thinking about this. Hmmmm.

Time for bed. GOOTBYE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree living with a gay friend will be much more fun! Haha XD

Beat said...

Correction: Gay ex husband. THAT much more awesome.

Beat said...

Correction: Gay ex husband. THAT much more awesome.