Thursday, March 10, 2011



I JUST DISCOVERED SKYPE!
I know right!? How slow am I?!


Anyway, Collection 48’s up on Kisslocke!

These four items are my favourite picks of this collection. Check out the Beaumont Wraith Chiffon Dress designed and manufactured by us that’s great for work! I love how floaty and ethereal it is – classy and sophisticated! Other work-friendly dresses include the midnight blue pleated number at the far right of the picture above!

I’m going down to the IT fair at Suntec tomorrow to purchase a DSLR camera.. Decided it’s about time we owned one for photoshoots instead of constantly renting and throwing good money down the drain. Anyone know of any good cameras of reasonable pricing for studio shoots? DO HELP ME PLEASE! I'm a complete noob when it comes to technical things like these.

Okay that’s all I have to say for now. I’m getting distracted by Shit My Dad Says playing on Funshion on the other laptop. Hahahaha. Shall go get my donut out of the fridge and start eating like a cow. GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi there,
May i know which studio you girls go for your photoshoots?

Im in the midst of sourcing a good studio w reasonable pricing <:

hope u cn help!

LOVE, SEX, MAGIC. said...

I'm going to a studio over in Kallang, but there are TONS of studios around. Just google and call them up or check out pictures of their studios. You'd be spoilt for choice!

mizcharm said...

shit my dad says NOT FUNNY.

LOVE, SEX, MAGIC. said...

Ya I agree. But the son is quite cute!