Friday, May 11, 2012

I have really got to stop making the empty promise to not go MIA (Missing In Action) because the promise will, sadly, be empty. Lolol.

Went down to MBS (Marina Bay Sands) last week! Or was it last last week? My memory fails me.

My friend, Michelle, kindly invited all of us over for fun, games and swimming. And as I’ve been to the Infinity Pool at the top level a couple times before and thoroughly enjoyed myself, I was really looking forward to another dipping time!

Note that I said dipping time instead of swimming time because nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, actually does any swimming in that pool. With the crazy amount of people around, it is physically impossible to swim for more than 5 seconds before ramming into someone head-first or kicking someone with your feet, frog-style.

So here we are! Walking to locate a nice spot by the pool.



Us girls. And I’m going to very unabashedly say that this photo totally looks like the product of a magazine shoot. Ahem.




Michelle the Hottie and Joce the Nottie. HAHA. I really don’t mean that. I only said it cos it rhymes.. In any case, Joce doesn’t read my blog so no harm done.





Lucas caught mid nose-pick.


And choking on water.


Frolicking in the water..

Rebekah “ha ha ha! Stop splashing! Ha ha ha!”


Rebekah “I ALREADY SAID, STOP SPLASHING! GRRRR. -____-“

Obligatory group shots cos we’re camera whores.






Gorgeous view! Just look at that. Postcard worthy landscape.



Hello hamsum~



Chomping on truffle fries by the pool. Pretty good though a tad expensive. 13$ for quite a small serving. But I stand by my verdict. Quite tasty!




Back in the room!



I know I should have taken more shots depicting exactly how gorgeous the room was, but I completely forgot so my powers of description will have to suffice.




We got a junior suite, so it was huuuuuge. We had a spacious walk way, a kick-ass toilet (no shit, the toilet was freakin’ ginormous), a walk in wardrobe space complete with vanity table, a bedroom, a living room and of course, balcony. There were sliding doors separating every room and segment. The entire room was colour coded in soft warm hues of wood brown.

Glorious, I must say. Glorious! *British accent*

I would definitely return to stay if given the chance and would adamantly demand for a suite. I’ve seen the normal rooms before and they’re.. Unremarkably tiny. Not a fan at all. The size difference between their normal rooms and suites is quite extreme.


Soaking in the tub #LIKEABOSS!



I NEED a tub in my future house (oh god, I actually spelt future as phuture before I realized my mistake and furiously backspaced and corrected it. This is what excessive clubbing does to you, although I haven’t actually set foot in phuture for like, a year!? lolol. I guess walking past it on repeated occasions has infused its image in my brain.)

Had dinner in the room while watching crappy TV cos we were all too lazy to move around much! Cue unglamorous chomping pictures with my mouth bulging with food.





We actually went up to Ku De Ta after dinner (it’s a club located at one of the top floors of MBS) but I was thoroughly unimpressed. Spent the night sidling up to the wall and yawning the night away while watching my friends ‘get it on’ with Caucasian chicks. I refused to participate in the friend-making process because I hate strangers and I’m antisocial like that. lolol. Thank God for Michelle – she, too, finds little joy in friend-making. HAHA. I’m kidding. Really. I’m actually really friendly. Please say hi when you see me.

Okay I’m off. It’s far too late to be awake. G’night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a new post!