Monday, June 25, 2012

Okay so, I’m officially done with school! FOREVER!
Well, till I decide to take my masters, at least. But for now, I’m a degree holder yo. A force to be reckoned with in the corporate world. BE WARY!!!

The last day of school was.. Well, I guess a lot of people would describe it as bittersweet, but I was completely nonchalant. No, I am not heartless. I just haven’t exactly been crazy close to my course mates in the whole sing-graduation-songs and cry-hearts-out way. Sure, I’ve met some great individuals and I’ve had the chance to work with the sweetest bunch of people ever, but this is Singapore, man. It’s not as though any of us is going to up and go to another country or something. We’ll still see each other around!

So, picas!!!


Rossie and I with Arman and Jo photobombing us. Jo's face is pricesless.



Me photobombing Jo and Shaz, GOLLUM STYLE.


And here's Jo photobombing me back. Isn't she adorable? In a really.. Special Child way.


All of us without Arman!


Rossie looking overly excited about her dish. Hahaha. Adorable! Squirrely.


To quote Tyris's caption of this picture of me, "flip menu will headache." HAHAHA


Posing with the cutest farewell card Tyris made for all of us!


My Swensen's ice cream with DRY ICE ALONG THE PLATE! Smoke and mirrors and drama. lol. Not bad, not bad.

Okay now I've gots to go. Stomach's rumbling. Off to meet Jocelyn Seow for some sinful fatty Popeyes Chicken. Hasta la vista~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, Beatrice!