Thursday, December 29, 2011

Advertorial!



So I recently (okay, not so recent. More like a month back) did a shoot for a local lingerie and sleepwear webstore, A Private Room.

It’s run by a pair of sisters, Stella and Sharon Yeo! And I’m not kidding when I say that they’re probably the nicest and sweetest people I’ve ever met. They are professional, sincere, patient and simply a joy to work with.








I modelled a bunch of sleepwear pyjamas and underwear sets for them and trust me – you’d love the panties they stock. All panties are made of a smooth lush blend of spandex and lycra mix that’s cool and comfortable on your bum! What’s more – they come in irresistibly adorable prints and sexy cuts. Their sleepwear and pyjama sets are also mad comfy and are made of the softest cotton ever.

With the new year approaching, get on down to www.aprivateroom.com (click!) and buy yourself something sexy and fun! I know I am. ^_^

‘Like’ their Facebook Page (click!) to receive updates on exclusive offers and promotions!

The New Year just got a little sweeter with sexy intimates. After all, nothing boosts your confidence like a pair of kick-ass undies!

No comments: