Monday, January 2, 2012

It's about time I learn to STOP GIVING A FUCK.

I can't figure out why I get so emotionally invested in situations and human relations. You would think that after going through a mudslide of bullshit drama, I would have learnt to use logic above emotions. But no. I naively, time and again, let my guard down. If I actively disallow someone from entering my life, I can effectively ensure freedom from unnecessary over-analyzing and mental and emotional anguish.

This time, hold true. I will walk the talk and deliver what I say. I don't have the energy to run this goddamned marathon all over again. Perhaps I should start placing more faith in fate and an omnipresent being.. Cos after all, it's easier to believe that everything's written in the stars, right?

No comments: