Friday, December 9, 2011



Scarf Handkerchief Top in Champagne Nude : Kisslocke

Okay so, I know I’ve been real elusive in the virtual world lately - I’ve been mad busy this week, no shit. I usually take about, well, 5 hours of sloth time to myself each day to sit around and watch American Sitcoms (yes, I know, I’m useless. Go on..) but this week has been a real hell hole. I’ve been rushing out school assignments (the course work is killing me), editing Kisslocke pictures like a mad woman, writing descriptions, checking our inventory levels, running around for shoots.. I really need a breather.

And I have yet to get my Christmas shopping done.

Anyway, a new collection’s gonna be up on Kisslocke either tonight or tomorrow, so get ready to do some clicking! This Christmas Collection’s gonna sweep you off your feet I promise. I’ve kept a piece of almost all of the designs because I’m a clothes whore and I can’t resist temptation.

Preview of some of the dresses I’ve personally worn out below – my picks of this collection!


Colourblock Swing Sleeved Slim-Fit Dress : Kisslocke







Wore the Colourblock Swing Sleeved Slim-Fit Dress out to Pepperoni Pizzeria’s last Friday night with my favourite boys and girls. The pizzas there are huge. The pictures don’t do justice to the sheer abnormality of the size of them pizzas but trust me, they could fully feed an army. I exaggerate, but really, they’re rather big. And they taste rather good. Would definitely recommend this place as a dinner joint for a decent group gathering! Their Calamari was pretty good too – slightly spicy and very crispy with breaded batter. Mmmmmmm. This restaurant’s located over in Bukit Timah and you’ve got to either 1) Drive or 2) Take a cab because walking would be a real bitch, I predict.

Went over to Robertson Quay for some chocolatey goodness from Laurent Bernard’s Chocolatier again, after dinner. Don’t know what’s with my current destiny with that place. Anyway, as per Michelle’s recommendation, we tried the Chocolate Tart and good heavens, you should never leave this earth before once sinking your teeth into this melty chocolatey delight. A little on the pricey side though, but good food’s always bang for your buck!






Brenda's inquisitive face

Antisocial bitches on their iphones

Don’t order the chocolate truffle cakes though – they suck real hell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Logcake Tiered Flutterby Dress : Kisslocke



Scary looking fish staring at me




30th November 2011 – Wore the Logcake Tiered Flutterby Dress in Coral out to celebrate the parentals’ 1000th anniversary. Went to Crystal Jade for dinner at Nex. I know some ardent fans of Crystal Jade, but I personally think their food’s sordidly unimpressive. Even run of the mill zi-char stalls at Hawker Centres could give Crystal Jade a good run for their money, but then again, I’m no food connoisseur (though I’d like to be). How fabulous would it be.. To be paid to simply eat and write? That, my dear friends, would be the world’s easiest job. Simply stuffing your face with different flavours, textures and bursts of delectable mouth-watering delicacies as a full-time job. And thanks to my metabolism, I’d probably never get fat. Dream job, really.

But I digress. Ahem.

So anywayyyyy, the material of this dress is like most of our others – smooth weighted blend of spandex and elastane, cool on the skin and luxuriously soft and comfortable. it promises never to fur or go out-of-shape in the wash!

Other upcoming dresses in the upcoming Christmas Collection!


Peacock Feathered Slim-Fit Dress

Bikini-Cut Mistletoe Asymmetrical Dress

An abrupt end to my post cos I feel the insane need to fill my belly right now thanks to all these food pictures.

Oh and guess how I'm spending my friday night? Out, doing SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS. The party animal in me protests violently.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The color block dress is really pretty! When will you be launching? Hope I'm fast enough to get a piece!

Anonymous said...

Please update your blog, bea!