Wednesday, May 18, 2011












Brendan's 21st Birthday partaye.
He attempted to organize a ridiculous theme of facial hair - I guess he was expecting us all to stick on fake mustaches. But being the geniuses that we are, we thought of the perfect girly solution to an otherwise manly theme. False eyelashes and cat whiskers! ^_^

I know I haven't been here much, but staying home and compulsively watching American TV Serials while editing pictures and mailing out packages has rendered me at the highest point of my laziness. And for anyone else who might be interested in home entertainment, you might wanna check out these TV shows: No Ordinary Family, Witches of Eastwick, Cougar Town, Nikita and Rules of Engagement!

2 comments:

Haikal said...

I hope the absence of Vampire Diaries on your TV series list means you've already finished watching it!

And why on earth are you watching shows that have been canceled?!?!?! i.e. Eastwick & No Ordinary Family.

Beat said...

EASTWICK & NO ORDINARY FAMILY ARE DISCONTINUED?!?!?!?!!!

I'm gonna cry. I loved those two the most for their.. Supernatural element. Any other good shows to recommend?!