Monday, February 28, 2011

What I've been up to in February. Lots of birthdays!







I'm so glad Wendy's opened up at Nexxx. Now I can haz spicy fried chikken whenever I want to!




What's so great about Wendy's, you say?

The chicken's really juicy and the skin is.. Oh god. Fried, crumbly and tongue-tingly spicy. And smelling it alone is like a meal all on its own. This is kinda how I would imagine the first level of heaven would taste like (as opposed to how lady fingers taste like the bottom level of hell). An explosion of tangy goodness in your mouth. They're traditionally famous for their square burger patties, but I somehow prefer the deep fried chicken. Anyhow, you've gots to try some of this crispy goodness.

The two most central outlets are at Lau Pa Sat and Wheelock Place. There probably are some smaller outlets around the heartlands but you've got to google it.

In other news, Jw's got a job at an advertising company!
I am now officially the useless one. ):

No comments: