Thursday, February 24, 2011

New collection up on Kisslocke!



CLICK HERE!

My favouritest item in this collection is the Suitton Ruched Swing Dress. Yes, it's gorgeous enough to justify sullying the English language by adding my own invented word. Anyway, this little black dress (third dress in the picture above!) features a figure-flattering ruched torso, cute flutter sleeves and a flirty swing skirt with a dipped asymmetrical hem! And the best part of this dress is the V-shaped cut along the neckline, waistline and hem - This draws the eye down and elongates the entire figure, giving the illusion of length so you'd look slim and taller! Incredible, right!?

And it comes in 2 sizes for the perfect fit for everyone!

AND AND.
That's not all!

We've launched a monthly giveaway! Each month, the highest spender will walk away with a specified gift. And we've got some pretty amazing gifts lined up for the upcoming months. For the month of February, we're giving away..



An authentic Coach Heart Coin Purse in Magenta!
Isn't it irresistibly pretty? I love the signature embossed Coach detailing and hardware.. And in such a lovely colour! Great as a little pouch for your money, lipsick, credit cards, contact lenses, keys or cellphone.

That aside, I have no idea what I'm doing awake at 9.15 am when I've only had 2 hours of sleep since 5am. My bodyclock is so royally fucked. I have an interview later at 3pm and I've been trying to sleep for 2 whole hours.

Someone should just knock me over the head with a saucepan and I'd pass out and solve all my problems..

No comments: