Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Hamster, The Coward.



Hi, meet my hamster. His name is Don’t Know.



LOOK AT HIM. He moves really fast and has the tendency to scurry out of sight within seconds.. It’s tiring taking him out of his cage cos he zips around like The Flash.


OooOOooOooooo fur ball~






I envision a conversation going along the lines of this one day:

Random Person: Awww, your hamster is adorable! What’s his name?
Me: Don’t Know.
Random Person: Huh? What?
Me: Don’t Know.
Random Person: What? WHAT IS HIS NAME?
Me: Don’t Know!
Random Person: How can you not know your hamster’s name? That is animal cruelty, I tell you! Now I will give you one more chance to tell me his name, or I’m gonna call the SPCA! So! What is his name!!?
Me: DON’T KNOW!
*Random Person proceeds to dial the SPCA*

This imaginary scenario may seem a tad exaggerated, but trust me.. When you consider the legions of animal rights activists out there, this is a very real possibility.

No comments: