Friday, January 21, 2011







My bodyclock is fucked, resulting in me getting intense hunger pangs at hours like 5am in the morning. Right now. I'm craving hor fun / freshness burger / fried chicken / anything spicy enough to make you cry. All I've got at home are egg tarts and cereal. Which, I know, sounds pretty appetizing. But yknow, variety?

What I really feel like having now is bubble tea. From Each-A-Cup. Chocolate milk tea. Just talking about it makes me thirsty. I don't get what the deal with Koi or Gong Cha is though. Tried both. Very average. EACH-A-CUP owns! You can actually taste the tea.





EYE see you. Haha!

Doesn't low-resolution webcams make my skin look fucking fabulous?! I look like I have zero zits / blemishes on my face. Hehehee. Speaking of which, I NEED A SKIN MAKEOVER. MY SKIN IS A NIGHTMARE. NIGHTMARE, I TELL YOU. Okay byebye! I'm gonna resume the reading of my bimbotic book by Meg Cabot.

No comments: