Monday, January 31, 2011

spending money feels delicious




Just ordered the above T by Alexander Wang Bodycon Dress and Ralph Lauren Boots online! It'll probably take more than a month to arrive from USA but I'M SO HAPPY! Haven't really splurged for a while and Chinese New Year's coming so I'll eventually get reimbursed by ang paos so.. Not feeling TOO guilty.

AND AND I can wear the dress for work. It's an appropriate length so.. Yeah I'm just trying to justify my spending an exorbitant amount of money.

It's been mad cold the past couple of months. Rain EVERY FUCKING DAY. And chill lingering in the air. I'm constantly freezing and getting wet wherever I go. The only upside's that I get to make use of the winter clothes I bought and used to wear in Australia. But the downside's that I've got to bring a stinking umbrella out. And I fucking hate umbrellas. If only us muggles could perform Bubble Head Charms to block out the rain.. How awesome would that be?

No comments: