Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HELLO I'M BACK!

I know I’ve been completely elusive once again, but this time, I have a legit excuse! I’ve been working like an egyptian slave the past month - I haven’t been partying or having any fun at all. To top it all off, I’ve been sickly, enslaved by my non existent immunity system and a huge lump in my eye caused by my contact lenses. I’ve had to walk around with a huge red growth on my lower eyelid, looking hideously disfigured and ravaged by rabies and given a wide berth by passing strangers for the past 3 weeks. A passing kid burst into tears upon looking at my deformed eyelid a couple days back.

So.. The highlight of the past month has to be the exciting things that have been happening in relation to my webstore! My team and I decided that we wanted to spice things up and ventured into outdoor photography for our latest collection, and we had the opportunity to work with some of the sweetest and most professional models!





















I swear, Agri, Ardini, Amelia (ooo, alliteration!) and Rebekah are the sweetest ever. They didn’t complain a single bit about trudging about in the hot sun (and the heat in Singapore is NO FUCKING JOKE), posing for hours on end and standing in heels. This being Kisslocke’s first outdoor shoot, we didn’t really know what to expect. Best part - the air conditioning in our car decided to break down at the most opportune moment, so we had to drive around with the windows down while positively sweltering. The minute we reached our shoot location and stepped out into the burning furnace (also affectionately known as the weather), I thought to myself.. This shit just got real. We were down for a long, long, long day.

BUT! All our efforts were worth it! I’m super pleased with the outcome. The pictures look glorious, if I say so myself. All apparel in this collection are designed and manufactured by Kisslocke, and boast of exceptional fabric quality and construction and best part - you won’t find them anywhere else. Talk about exclusivity! Launching later at 10am, 15th of March!

[I paused here to take a break for supper (I make mean instant noodles) and while cooking downstairs in my kitchen, I heard a ferocious cat fight going on outside and scampered upstairs like the faint hearted pussy I really am. Sad face.]

Soooo, I was going to continue talking about my month and write about the exciting things that have been happening but the latest Modern Family episode has finished streaming in the other window, so GOODBYE, shall continue another time. I cannot resist squealing at Lily’s cuteness. (for those in the loop, you’d know exactly how adorable she is)

2 comments:

Sarah khor said...

The new collection looks so GOOD! Do you meetups or can I collect my clothes from your office?

Beat said...

Hi Sarah, yes, you may do self collections from our residential office! Do submit an order form and we'll revert with transaction details. Thanks and cheers!