Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Advertorial

Have you ever bought a skin care or beauty product and tried it out, only to discover that lo and behold, you absolutely hate it?

Well, that has happened to me one too many times. I’m guilty of impulse shopping and regretting after when I discover the products I bought on a whim don’t do me any good.

If you’ve found yourself in a similar situation, fret no longer!

Vanity Trove is a monthly subscription programme that delivers a box of mystery beauty products right to your doorstep. These beauty products are sample sized and come from a range of various brands, so you have the luxury of choice and variety, and the flexibility to try a wide array of different products to determine which works best for you before going out and purchasing the full size!






I personally love surprises, so imagine my delight when I received my Vanity Trove box in the mail, beautifully packaged and professionally presented! You’ve got to give them an A for effort - the trove box is sturdy and visually pleasing (I’m gonna store my cosmetics in it lolol). Here’s what my February trove box contained!





These Yada Skincare products are formulated in Korea and cater to adolescent skin types thus are suitable for teenagers and young adults like myself. All ingredients are organic and gentle so these products won’t irritate sensitive skin! What’s more, these Yadah products come in a cute little ziplock package with sketchy prints!



I’ve tried out the mask from Snail Street, and it’s a real refreshing treat after a long day of school or work. Enriched with vitamins and snail secretion (I know this sounds incredibly gross but amazingly enough, snail secretion actually has some pretty fascinating benefits I was previously woefully ignorant about until educated by the peeps at Vanity Trove), my skin felt bouncier and smoother after application. And as most of you should know, I have tragic skin. Tragic. So I’m currently on the look out for good skin care products.. And this goes on my list of things to purchase!

The whitening eye mask from Skin Inc is pretty good too - It’s supposed to repair and brighten the skin around your eyes and I’m assuming this will work great for most of us cos we’re all guilty of overworking and undersleeping.




I also received bars of soap from ‘You Filthy Thing!’ range of organic soaps enriched with natural ingredients that smell heavenly. No shit. I was greeted with wafts of sweet smelling goodness before I even opened my trove box! Yummy much.



And lookie! Baby sized OPI nail polishes from the Nicki Minaj collection! I personally don’t give a damn about Nicki Minaj and remain, till this day, purposefully ignorant of her music, but I do happen to love these polishes named after her. They’re so.. Blinged out and glittery. What’s not to love?




Also in my box was this pouch of shampoo and conditioner from ‘Feed Your Hair’ and these little bottles are filled with natural goodness once again and they smell fabulous (thus the picture of me sniffing it in a totally natural ‘caught-off-guard’ manner. Yes..) If Vanity Trove keeps stocking their troves with products of organic and natural ingredients, I’m gonna get too in touch with my earthy side and start chasing wildlife and going on camping trips.



There were a couple more lovely things in my trove box, but I’m not gonna show you everything cos where’s the mystery in that, right!? Go buy your own and discover the gloriously happy surprises they have in store for you right now!

And psssst! I heard from the owner himself that the March trove is packed with a host of fabulous items that are even better than the February trove! What an incredible incentive to purchase!

WWW.VANITYTROVE.COM

Clickity click and get ready to receive your very own box of beautiful surprises this March!

OH AND AND AND, I almost forgot.



Vanity Trove has very kindly sponsored 5 trove boxes specially for my Kisslocke shoppers! Simply be one of the top 5 spenders this month and you’ll receive a box stuffed full of lovely things. You’ll have the chance to experience, first hand, the awesomeness that I’ve been raving about for a good.. Half an hour. Which reminds me, I need to go whip up round 2 of supper before I die of hunger.

Collection 63 will be launched later at 10am at WWW.KISSLOCKE.NET so shop away! (:

GOODNIGHT ALL!

No comments: